Postpartum Bliss Coach
Transforming this sacred transition from stressed to absolutely blissful.
As Seen On:
Space in my exclusive 1:1 Blissful Postpartum Mama Program are extremely limited.
Are you ready to experience a blissful postpartum and profoundly heal your body naturally? The Blissful Postpartum Mama Program are for those serious women who are ready to rise above, align with their highest self, and experience the most sacred of passages blissfully.
You’ll learn how to maximize sleep, incorporate the Six Sacred Healing Therapies into your life with ease, take back control of your hormones, and blossom into the woman living in her highest truth.
By simply having the wisdom and intuition of a healer specializing in the sacred window that is postpartum, you’ll be gently led to discover your own power and innate knowing of all things beautiful in motherhood and beyond.
* $4,500 ($4,000 paid in full) *
If you are interested in learning more and applying to work with me at this level, fill out the application below.
Submitting the application form isn’t a guarantee that we will work together, but it’s the best place to start a conversation to see if this is right for you.
Application to Work with Maranda:
Maranda Bower is a Postpartum Bliss Coach who’s supporting mamas in experiencing deep authentic healing, while preventing postpartum depression and anxiety.
As a bestselling author and international speaker, she’s worked with hundreds of mothers, awakening them into the joyful and fulfilling Sacred Window that is postpartum.
She lives on her beautiful homestead in Alaska with her husband and 4 children.
Her private 1:1 clients have:
- Gotten a full night’s sleep after the first call.
- Eliminated postpartum anxiety after 4 sessions together.
- Lowered or gotten off medications for postpartum depression/anxiety.
- Increased milk supply after having to supplement from lack of milk production.
- Created a meaningful and loving bond with baby after months of disassociation, guilt and anger.
- Healed birth and postpartum trauma stemming from lack/mismanagement of care.
- Gained confidence in raising their baby in a way that was meaningful for them.
- Rebuilt their marriage after a long struggle with postpartum rage.