7 Misconceptions of Postpartum Nutrition Video Series
Everything you need to know about using food to prevent postpartum depression, anxiety, and autoimmune diseases during this time.
DOWNLOAD YOUR 7 MISCONCEPTIONS HERE
Your free guide to understanding how your postpartum body functions and why eating smoothies and salads are slowing your healing. Learn what to do to support your body post birth.
Your Biggest Postpartum Misconceptions Revealed
- How postpartum depression, anxiety, and autoimmune diseases are becoming an epidemic and a new “normal” in our world.
- How science gets everything wrong about postpartum.
- How nutrition is used to care for the body internally.
- Why cold foods are harmful to a healing uterus.
- Societal expectations on returning to “normal” and how that’s harming women.
- One of the biggest mistakes when eating in postpartum and what to do differently.
- The process of health to autoimmune disease postpartum (what that looks like for many women).
- The question every smart woman in postpartum is asking.
- Exactly how the foods you eat effect your postpartum hormone balance.
- Why you aren’t losing weight with breastfeeding.
- How not wanting food in postpartum is a sign something is wrong and what.
- A easy hassle-free strategy for finding nutritional and hormonal balance in postpartum.
- Vegan/Vegetarian diets in postpartum and what you really need to know about it.
- The truth about supplements and how they effect a postpartum body.
- The difference between going with the flow and preparing so you can go with the flow.
- EXACTLY what you need to do to prepare for your nutrition so that you aren’t overwhelmed.
- Regulating your postpartum hormones so you experience less fluctuations.
- Supporting breastfeeding and healthy supply for your baby.
- Promoting faster healing within your body so you can get back to your best woman self sooner.
- What to do if you’re 1 to 2+ years postpartum and you didn’t get the nutritional support you needed.
Want the Postpartum Nutrition Plan PLUS?
Eating the right foods in postpartum helps prevent postpartum mood disorders and autoimmune diseases, so that you never have to experience that dark side of postpartum.
This program is on EVERYTHING I did to heal my body and what I’ve been teaching my clients on how to heal theirs.
It covers the first 6 weeks of postpartum and includes:
- 6 Week Meal Plan
- Dairy and Gluten Free Recipes
- Implementation Guide
- Freezer Meal Instructions (so you can prep before baby comes!)
- Supplementation Guide
The best part is that you get two coaching sessions with me, so that you can address your personal nutritional needs and concerns, as well as have the support to implement the plan for your body.
All of these recipes use ancient techniques applied to modern foods, that will:
- Regulate your postpartum hormones so you experience less fluctuations
- Support breastfeeding and healthy supply for your baby
- Promote faster healing so you can get back to your best mama self sooner